Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Wednesday, December 29, 2004


Have you ever encountered someone that wants it now? Have you ever
met someone that never wanted to nurture something, a microwave
person? I have, and it is not a pretty site.

I do not know why people want everything at a moments notice. I came
from a generation that took the necessary time to let things and
situations come to life via investments of time and moderation of pace. I
cannot live where relationships, jobs and finance are built overnight.
Time has always been my friend.

I believe that people should be given the benefit of the doubt, that in
due time if loyalty and trust are proven in different situations, my
undying loyalty will be given to that person. I do not encounter this
anymore, and because I no longer experience this, I am saddened.

No one is promised tomorrow, but I do believe that if you are blessed
with time, the Creator will bless you with the dividends based on your
investment of it. My journey to find myself has been compromised by
people that want things that I cannot give right now, and they have been
warned of this but did not listen. Pain has been caused, and I have
washed my hands of the situation with those folks. I must continue my
mission to find self and do whatever it takes to continue to put the
Creator first. It seems that some people in my life are blinded by their
goals and forgot that faith will lead them wherever they want to go. A
person should never put all of their trust in a person. I just had someone
put their trust in me to lead when I'm still trying to lead myself. They
got burned, but they were warned.

No comments: