Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Oh Snap... A new post!!!

Peace and blessings folks...

Long time, no write.

I know it's been a minute since I've physically posted, I've been a little busy driving as an apprentice and have been frpn the west coast to the east twice now. Yes, I have some good trucker shit to share but give me time. I have not been back to the Chi to get my things because my so-called trainer gets paid double what he normally makes and will not let me get some home time.

Bastard.

It's cool though, I only have one more week riding and driving with his stank ass and have 3 more weeks riding partner with another trainer. here is so much money in this business that I am coveted by trainers and companies alike. At least that feels good.

I'm currently at a truck shop in Nashville getting dude's cheap ass truck repaired, It's the 2nd time it's broken down since I've been in the mix. Dude did everything for me not to stop in Atlanta to get the truck fixed, Haven't hd the chance to even pay my cell phone bill... couldn't call my peeps in the ATL for sanctuary.

Shit.

It's all good though... One more week of driving with dude, then I's really be free.

Pray for my stank ass... More to come soon, and pics too.


Thank the creator for cybercafes...

Peace y'all...

Hassan

10 comments:

The Brown Blogger said...

I'm missing a few folks...

you know who you are...

K, you haven't called...

N, I got more words for that ass...

M, hope everything's okay with that ass...

T, have you moved yet?

Y, you already have... how's it going?

C, keep reading the old stuff, there wil be new in a minute

Didi Roby said...

Well Well Well...been missing you over here. I come by to chk and nothing...the minute I do I gotta catch up:) Where the hell you been?

Ms_SoCal said...

Hey you ... nice to see you are doing fine!

I MISS YOU!

Okay enough of that ...


Ohh man I am missing you! Things just haven't been the same without you ... I am missing you!

Okay .. okay enough of that!
Stay sweet, take care and know that you ARE loved!

So...Wise...Sista said...

Be careful out there!

Rose said...

Glad to hear from you and to know that you are fine, training and all....

Gallis said...

Oh man, that's the worst. Captive Road Trips. Brutal dude.

Hope you are well and hang in there!

aquababie said...

glad to see some written words! take care.

chele said...

Glad you checked in. Thought you fell off the face of the earth! Be careful.

Nika Laqui said...

WOW, he's writing again...

I flight to Dallas leaves Monday!
I can't wait...

Anonymous said...

Be safe!!!!
be happy!!!!
be free!!!!!
dont be a stranger to me!!!!

and dont forget that you are being missed!!!

exclusively by me!!!!!

with much love . . . . De'Anne!