Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Therapy Thursdays

Peace and blessings... I'll be back in the house (literally) to finish this joint later this morning after I get in some physical therapy on my shoulder. If you haven't already, please check out the piece below. I was was experimenting with creating a story on the fly and came back to it a couple of times throughout the day. So far it's flowing well. I have a few more pieces to add (in my head) and I hope to add to the story throughout the day.

Wishing y'all well on your Thursday, I'll return to create more later.


Hotep

3 comments:

divine oasis said...

your soul mate is late too, huh? dig that.

peace love and respect.

Kip said...

What'z up Hassan

Yeah get that therapy on the shoulder going man and get back to your new self hope all is well and well. Hey Hassan is that word hotep reffering to the great Imhoptep of ancient egypt?


By Chance

The Brown Blogger said...

Hotep meaning 'peace'.