Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

30 Days... 30 Posts: Day Eleven

Okay, I made it to the exit ramp and it's been about five minutes since I lost the call. I had to find a way to both keep my cool, keep her stimulated and get to my place, which was about ten minutes away.

I wasn't good with phone sex, and that's why it took me a minute or two to call her back. I didn't want to call right back but I needed to hear her again, even if it overloaded my senses and affected my driving.

Still headspun from her horniness and still very physically excited from the phone call, I hit the dialer and heard the phone ring. I didn't know what to anticipate, but the goings on made little beads of sweat trickle down my forehead and made it difficult for me to swallow.

She picks it up but doesn't speak. I can hear her tough. Damn, she put the phone down there! As I hear as her fingers play through the moisture, I notice her moans and the temporary muffles of sound telling me that she's writhing in pleasure and the phone is an up close and personal witness of her at her most freakiest which makes me jealous because I'm not there.

"Don't go inside, just stroke kitty slowly. Save that for Daddy, I wanna come inside"

All of this moaning and audible writhing had me in a frenzy. Other than the dryness in my mouth and the extreme discomfort I was having from being erect, I noticed that I really needed to get a thrust or two in before I passed out.

It wasn't what was said that much after realizing exactly what happened when I got home. I never expected to get blessed in such a manner. Talk about squirting live and in the flesh, that evening made me want to find a job closer to home if it was going down like that after work and on the regular.


2006 Hassan Ntimbanjayo

6 comments:

DivineLavender said...

swweetness for a weakness.

Is there an installment three?

The Brown Blogger said...

Of course there is...

Don't you wanna know what happened when I got home?

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (Yaz is fanning herself) Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u better stop it...............

aquababie said...

ok...this reminds me of the things i used to do! LOL

DivineLavender said...

Hell yeah...spill it!

Rose said...

More of this from you, bad boy!