Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Monday, November 13, 2006

30 Days... 30 Posts: Day Thirteen

What part of 'Blackfist is back' did you not understand?


Don't think it's going to be Zane central all up and thru here, aiight?



Yes, that actually happened, it's a blend of two situations that happened in the past...



I am very discliplined, I am also very spiritual and sensitive. Doesn't mean I have no nasty



I feel for the Levert family, but I know what it feels like to drag around 300 pounds



Get off the holiday pity pot. You ain't got no real reason to be depressed. Quit making shit up.



That was my post for Monday... You want the heat, you gotta wait until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kip said...

tomorrow that would mean today 11-14-2006 we will be waiting.

Anonymous said...

back to business

Ms_SoCal said...

Man ... u are a hot mess!