Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Is Everyone Okay?

I just haven't had the urge due to all of the abnormality.

I'm talking bout stuff happening outside of my house, things are swell here.

Maybe now that folks are use to mentioning the chief executive's name we can gain some semblance of normality around here.

I hope.

4 comments:

Gallis said...

HEH!

Aly Cat 121 said...

*chuckle* you be cracking me up.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Yep. Be okay. Just busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest for the last month but okay!

Anonymous said...

I am perfectly fine. Just trying to not kill someone's child lol!