Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Around The Big Easy (A Picture Essay Cause' I'm Lazy)































9 comments:

Aly Cat 121 said...

Either I'm hungry or the food look hella good. *chuckle* The pics are nice!

Darius T. Williams said...

Looks like you guys had a GREAT time.

Bananas said...

Is that the Cohiba I see?

The Brown Blogger said...

Cohiba Extra Vigoroso... Well, supposedly.

Can't really tell with so many shops on Bourbon. But after further research, it seems that this particular Cohiba is Dominican and is very common. Wel, for those that like to spend a few bucks.

I gotta' go to a few 'spensive places up the the north side here in Chicago to even see these little spicy rolls. They're everywhere down there!

Naomi said...

Great photos! It looks as if you had a good time. Why am I all of a sudden hungry??

Gallis said...

I love me some photos!!! And I love the one of the aquarium with both of you reflected in the glass.

The Brown Blogger said...

Ah, you caught that!!!

kizzie said...

Beautiful city. I know I'm never going to go there, but it would be nice to experience it someday:)

The Brown Blogger said...

Why would you never go?

Me no understand...