Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Happy Ocho Cinco Football Playoff Weekend!!!

My whole week consisted of HTML, CSS, Perl, content editing three new domains, college football bowl games and even more web site stuff. I'm currently into the AFC championship game with more football on the way later and of course tomorrow.

Earlier this week, I interviewed a few candidates and consulted two other business owners in the industry as well as tuning in and keeping touch with 2 contacts at the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas.

It's like, I'm sitting right here and can't get to posting anything on my blog. Oh well. 3 domains down with a couple more to go. This is not easy money doing what I do but enjoyable. I just can't see why other folks... Never mind. You can lead a horse to water...

Happy Ocho Cinco Playoff Football Weekend to everyone!

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Do your thing, bro! Enjoy Vegas if you get the chance.

Rose said...

Stopping thorugh to say hi and check on what you are up too.