Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wooten's Day Update

It's not that I haven't been paying attention, I have. It's not that I haven't had anything to say, I have. It's not that I haven't been reading others works, that I have been doing as well. I just took the last week to observe and participate in our most recent electoral process without filter.

I have a ton of things to get out regarding our commander in chief, reactions by his opposition, decisions made by the administration, the upcoming budget and our friends, family and neighbors and how they relate to the current state of things from my point of view.

I just need to finish up a few things on the business end over here as well as prep for my stay in the Big Easy coming up in a week and some change. Things got busy in a good way over here and I'm just enjoying the time I do have free...

Enough. I got stuff to do.