Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Do I It When Somebody Is Looking, That's What I Say

I've never had to wonder why certain folks have things go well in their lives and others don't. It's pretty elementary to me. It ain't about planning and practicing the laws of attraction, even though the practice of those things help. It ain't who they know either. That's a definite help when it comes to getting stuff done. I tell you, it's not always the fear that controls you. It's the motivation to move beyond that fear.

You are so comfortable right now and that is literally killing you.

I know a handful of folks that have said to hell with all of this foolishness and just DID what they had to do to get what and where they wanted to.

What's holding you back?

Why is that?

You still sitting there reading my shit?

I'm tired of hearing all of the bitching, whining and complaining... I got stuff to deal with on my own over here. What I really need all of some of the closest people in my life to do is just that: DO. I mean, for real. How many years is that business plan gonna hold up? The million dollar idea? That thing you've been talking about for like, how many years now? I hate watching people wait for whatever they desire to just fall out of the sky. Here's a hint homie: It ain't gonna happen.

I get a little flush and kind of aroused when I see you take it.

C'mon, you can do it.

Grab that thing kid...



You got it?










Let's be out! Hurry up!

Mash son! MASH!!! Hit the turbo boost in this thing!


If we get caught, I don't know your ass, but I will bail you out if I get away and they catch you.














Damn. I need a cigarette. Yo, I was bugging out when you just grabbed that thing and just ran out there like that... You are WILD!!! Now see, that's what I like about your ass. We gotta hang more often.

Just taking it! Wasn't that fun?

Nice.

2 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I am definitely feeling this post! Even crashing a burning is preferable to stagnation.

If I am to go out, it won't be as a sucker... plan on doing the rage against the dying of the light thing until I can't see anything at all!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Righto!