Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Now that you know a little about me...

I must let you in on what I believe and what I consider 'my truths'.

I also want to let you know how I really feel about things and why.

I also need to come clean and straighten out some things you think you know (and you know who you are) about how I got 'here'

but first... I need some sleep. I've spent my entire weekend in the city dealing with family business. It's damn near 2:30 in the morning and I just walked in the door...

For the first time in my life I am fatigued and confused. I usually know (or at least think I know) how I'm going to handle.

Today, I don't.

2 comments:

nikki said...

ain't nothing wrong with being a lil confused and not knowing. you'll eventually find your way. it's all about balance, right? this means life is balanced with both knowing and not knowing, confidence and confusion.

Hasan Mubarak said...

Life has many surprises and such moments for us.. Be patient; relax and do whatever YOU think is right.

Things are gonna be fine soon...