Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Power In Numbers, Power In Prayer




Please pray for my nephew Jordan today. Yesterday, lil man took on a fever of 106 and had a seizure. At last check, he was still at 104 and in the hospital receiving treatment. I ask for your good thoughts and prayers today. Whenever you get a chance, speak with the Creator so that we can have strong men like this one to bolster and become cornerstones of our community. Pray for my brother and sister in-law, let us worry about things and hope that their minds are calm and full of hope. I noticed that 307 people stopped by yesterday and read my poem but only one person left a comment. You don't have to reply to this post today, all I ask is for us to concentrate using the power of prayer today for this beautiful child. There is indeed strength and power in numbers y'all.

No comments: