Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nothing Doing... Leave A Message

Nothing doing on the blogging front.

We did update the Herz and Hiz site.

I did upload a new You Tube video.

We do plan on getting out today.

It's supposedly our next to last day in Atlanta.

We plan on doing 'stuff' and snapping more pix.

Oh, and it's our 18 month anniversary.

See you around, okay?

1 comment:

Her Side said...

omg. I just left a comment to another blog post, and didn't see that you have a Hiz and Herz site! My ex-fiance and I run "Battle Scars and Exit Wounds" (a His and Hers on relationships!)

I am so there. I wish His Side would write more, tho. He is computer-phobic. He had a blast preparing his ONE post, but apparently it didn't cure him. LOL