Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Who do you love?

Are you for sure?

How do you reverberate when it's given?

I have a small circle of friends. Some of the ones I'm closest with, we don't
hang out. But when my homies call...

I am amazed with how love is given. I found ways to really F up and
miscommunicate in the past. At one point, I thought that the giving of the
physical was the ultimate way to show love, but now that I approach mid life,
I know now that control of the physical, communication of the spiritual and
commitment of time are combinations of method that build and bind. I'm
glad I have people with clay and brick next to me that help me erect
massive towers of love.

I thank y'all... You know who you are.

Long ago in a galaxy far, far away I knew a schoolteacher. I was introduced
by her beau at the time and she was the spirit. As I was looking for a place
to park in the crowded neighborhood I felt God summoning me. I was
instructed to make a friend and keep ties. This person would be special. As
time grew, I watched her grow... So did her following, and we lost touch.
And then I lost touch with her now ex.

And when the year started
I heard, I saw but I did not believe. And then I
got an email. It IS her! I did not want to believe but it was true. The platform
has already been set. The spirit and the truth is available in
CD format. Find
it,
cop that and feel what I felt years ago.

No comments: