Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Friday, May 05, 2006

In Affecting Your Choice... (An Open Letter To The Purple's Choices Awards)

It makes me restless in the middle of the night...

The look on your face as I sat across from you, vunerable and yearning for someone that cares enough to sop all of your juices...

The way your lips sit on your face after biting your bottom lip makes me want to do things that your mother told you were inappropriate.

The depth and yearning in your eyes tells me that you haven't been filled the way a man such as myself could fill you.

Your demeanor, I mean the way you handle me lets me know that you put me at arms distance because if I get closer my name gets put on the lease.

I would give the rest of my time here to share my bed with you just to wake up to your morning moan.

Every day.

To wrap my arms around you as you sleep, all of what physically makes the lustful flock to you and make women stare in jealous amazement would be sleepily buried in my embrace, nestled against me, twisting and contorting each morning causing me to sip your nectar, nourishing my soul every day before I get off to whatever is supposed to make my day.

That would also cause me to come home exclusively to you each night. I pray you put that gris gris on me, it'll only make me stay. I'll never leave because I won't be able to.

Stir that pot, baby.

I also hope that out of all that pine for you and jockey for your attention I am made the one based on what resides in my heart, and nothing more than that.

If I can rise each morning inhaling the scent the resonates from your hair, it would motivate me to conquer the world and manipulate all that is external specifically for you.

I just want to lay all up in it on the regular, if that's okay with you.

You make me crazy form a distance, yet I maintain my cool when I am in your presence. I have to because in any other manner, all would be lost.

Make me your hunter gatherer, I'll slay the earth so that you'll have what others cannot.

All you have to do is choose me.



2006 Hassan Olumoroti Ntimbanjayo, ya dig... sho nuff.
That's that piece

No comments: