Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

What The Fuck?!?

Okay... I had a post for today, I also had another poem to release to the world.

I'm doing laundry at 1am.

Can you believe my landlord waited for me to give me a document dated December 24 2005 stating that the rent increases starting January 1 2006.

He says that he forgot to give me one. So he hands me one and writes some shit on it apologizing for the 'delay' in getting me my notice. had the nerve to explain that I'm supposed to get advance notce according to the law.

He wants the difference between the old rent balance and the new backdating from January ASAP.

Some nerve, huh?



This, my blogreading friends is the tipping point.

I had all kinds of good shit to share today as well as a poem to boot.

Fuck that.

I ain't even trying to be the nice guy. Too much bullshit has happened to me to this point, and I ain't taking this sitting down. For those that know there has been a laundry list of shit that has happened in the past 5 months of 2006 to me and for the most part, I've been reactive and planned around the hurdles and just bounced along, just doing my thing. It is time to proact instead of react and make what was planned a reality a little earlier than planned. For those that read me on the regular, you know what that is. Also, I got some extreme hustling shit to throw in there to execute my plan.

Should be interesting to read me and watch this shit unfold in the next couple of whatever.

No comments: