Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

30 Days... 30 Posts: Day Mid-Thirty

SimplyDiva has answered my most recent piece that I posted called 'Pounce' in a Teena Marie like manner with her own. Let's read together, shall we?

If You Pounce

You asked if you could walk up and squeeze me
Only if you allow me to squeeze you back
To prove that I am real
And warm....waiting to be brushed up against your skin
Sharing nibbles of goodness with each other
Oh
My goodness
It won't hurt
And I know that when you sucked me
You were damn hard
Hard enough for me to feel through the hugs
I'd love to cuddle with you during the pre-game show
Arms wrapped around each other
Legs intertwined
A prelude to 4 quarters of a hot, hard played, savage game
Full of trick plays and plenty of scoring going on
I'll be in the shower while the game is on
Lathering up until you decide that you're bored with the game
My legs are smooth
So is everything elseReady and waiting to be licked again
You'd know that if you pounce
You can't walk up behind me while I'm cooking though
You're too much of a distraction
I'd burn the rolls thinking about you bending me over the dining room table
Pouncing on me
Putting me to sleep
So that I can kiss you awake again
..
2006 SimplyDiva
Shit.

5 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

That was FIERCE

Aly Cat 121 said...

ohhh lawd all these erotique noire writings and sh*t. You all need to do some kinda romance how-to 101 book. LOL. Or maybe just get laid. *gasp* (lookin around, who said that?) Lawwwd, I'm turning into my hubby.

deepnthought said...

oh my damn

Anonymous said...

Now let me find a cutie walking by window...

T. S. Snowden said...

woooo! *fans self* very nice!