Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Market For Niggas

By popular request: Taalam Acey

Thanks Yazmar

Talk amongst yourselves...

6 comments:

Shai said...

I got see him when he hits Detroit at my fav group spot. Whew! He kicked some real ish. Poetry don't buy mansions, it does buy me piece.

LadyLee said...

He told the truth right there...

Believer said...

This artist was trying to break it down...pride, and respect of self and family. It's good!

Regardless of one's talent, sellin' out for money and fame isn’t right.

Rose said...

Wow! Pride and respect is something that should be strengthen in our communinities, not sold. Such powerful words....I emailed it to all the men in my email as well as women with children.

Wendy said...

Like Willie Lynch wrote it?..A dose of reality. Powerful words. Thank you for introducing me to this brotha.

Anonymous said...

No problem....