Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Away...

I am in the middle of enjoying the best weekend I've had in over a decade and a half.

It was hell getting out out of Chicago...
I'tll be easier getting back...

I wish I could just stay here.




Wherever here is.

And this ain't even vacation y'all.

5 comments:

Angel said...

hmmmm...it ain't even a vacation, yet, it's the "...best weekend [you've] had in over a decade and a half?"

i've experienced weekends like that too sir...usually, they involve lots of sleeping, sweating, and snuggling though... ;-)

Luke Cage said...

Here's to your blissful weekend. Now, here's to making every weekend just like that my man. Can you imagine had that been vacation though? You wouldn't want to go back to work. Have a great Monday my friend!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was more fun than can be described in these few words...hope you get to do it again soon.

Aly Cat 121 said...

sh*t I ain't had a week-end that good since . . . .dayum my azz can't even remember. I need a vacation.

CreoleInDC said...

I hope so too!