Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2sDay

Funny... I spent the weekend in Tulsa, Oklahoma and the weather was spectacular. So how come 17 people in less than a ten mile radius ended up dead due to bad weather?

And why did Chicago crime take a break when I left?

And why is Michael Vick convicted and in jail when Sean Bell and Tarika Wilson's murderers roam the streets free and without a hand slap?

Also, why is there emphasis on a primary election today when a political party is crumbling? Glad I'm not a Democrat.

4 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

So, you saying that u the cause of all this dayum violence here in Chicago? Welcome back!

Mr. Jones said...

Easy on the Dem bashing. We're not crumbling, we're just providing entertainment to lure and get the attention potential voters. It's all apart of a master plan. LOL.

Oh, and you're just the 2nd person in my entire life I've known who's gone to Tulsa. The other was a native.

Rose said...

I'm with Darius. What are you saying? But really these are interesting questions...

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Your questions are interesting...

Especially about the crime in Chicago.

Maybe I WILL call before dropping in...