Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Late Nite Monday Reading: Nothing Doing

Nothing doing today.

Spent most of the day all day with my wife.

Went to see Pops - Came back home - Took most of the day - We sat and talked - he's better.

H1N1 ruled out, there might be other things wrong here. I can wait. No problemo. Still my dad.


At this point, it may be best to shut the hell up. I've posted bunches of words that craft my opinion and stance on lotsa' stuff the past couple of weeks and days. I still plan on blogging everyday this month, I still have to work on completing my novel this month as well. Things to do. I'm also reading a book I won and taking notes on what appears on the pages as well. Homework.

Researching pricing on equipment and services related to my business venture. Also camping out all damn day at the new venture I made last week going thru a little product knowledge and talking points on sales, closing and conversions. Neat stuff. Once I totally buy in, there is a ton of cash involved in payouts and such. That gets us the new house and other little gadgets and doodads...

Whatever. That's what fruit is for... Payment for labor. Make juice, use the pulp and replant the seeds.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

Americans: Call your senator 3 times this week and check his/her stance on US Health Care Bill 3962. Make em' vote on it without filibustering all over the damn place. Pass or fail, call em' to the carpet.

No comments: