Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Friday, November 26,2004

Friday, November 26,2004


So I congregated, fellowshipped and ate. Not a lot, as I get older, it
doesn't take much to get me full. And seeing as i'm diabetic, I'd
rather not, thank you.

My former showed, and my current didn't want to, so I was confusingly
alone. Everything was cool, I have the most understanding and
compassionate family. Everybody but my Pops and me got in a nap of
some sort.

Right now i'm broke as hell. I can't believe that I won't participate
in the national pocket emtying rituals taking place in retail
establishments everywhere today. Shame, i'd be broke by Saturday.

Hey, i'm sorry, it's a slow newsday. Too much CNN and Divorce Court
for the brother. Don't plan on doing NATHAN today. Well, I do need a
new hard drive, and i'm being tempted... Right about now, i'm tapping
into the leftovers from Mom's yesterday. I copped a whole sweet potato
pie y'all!


Peace and Blessings....

No comments: