Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Crazy



It's crazy that I still want to do, even when I don't want to do it...
Crazy enough when I wake up each morning I still want to do something with that day...
Crazy that I want to share emotional things with people but don't...
Crazy that I have most of my working parts.
Crazy that I feel misplaced.
It's crazy that one day, it'll all make sense.
It feels crazy because I have nowhere to go...
It's crazy what thoughts actually run around in my head as I type this...
Crazy that I haven't given into that yet.
And that's crazy, because one day, I will.
It's crazy to miss something you never had...
Even crazier to not want something you did at one time.
It feels crazy not being comfortable... All the damn time.
Just as crazy to not be able to pinpoint the good moments as you exist within the good.
I'm crazy for even wanting to say that right now, so I won't.
It's crazy just trying to deal.
With that and all the craziness that comes with it.

And to the rest of the world...

It's all sanity to you.

3 comments:

Nika Laqui said...

I love this song, I was gonna put that on my blog today...

Nakeel said...

Hey Hassan u changed your home it looks sweet.

Do u have any connection from down Soth Africa

NeenaLove said...

i like what you've done with the place.

hugz,
neena