Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Mork calling Orson... Come in Orson

Thanks for putting up with my long ass posts in the past week. Trust me, they'll get longer (probably) and more in depth (most likely) in the next few weeks. I'm sure you noticed the pre-mixedness about them, right?

No?

Oh, okay.

Good.

It helps to prep things in advance when switching zip codes. I'm already there, you just don't know it yet.

I need some housewarming gifts, I came empty handed.

Good thoughts, good weekend, and thanks for the support and comments...

Hassan

8 comments:

West said...

Damn. It seems like everybody I know (and don't know) is moving, including me.

Best of luck.

Ms_SoCal said...

NO, thank you for the support!

Knockout Zed said...

Congrats on the move, man. I glad everything worked out.

KZ

Anonymous said...

congrats! i'm not moving but my house looks like these days.

The Brown Blogger said...

West: Inevitable, right?

Lynn: No, thank YOU!!! You just don't know how much you do what you do for me.

>KZ: It's currently working out as we speak. I'm living out of bags doing trainig shit. I have to get settled in my new digs a few weeks.

Aquaboogie: Iam a man with no home for a few weeks having to live on the road. I wish I had such a mess right now.

chele said...

Longer?

Congrats on the move. Be safe while living out of your bags.

Rose said...

Good you found a place and many congrats....on the long post...no problem

toneec42 said...

You moving?! Congrats and God speed! I hope this doesn't mean you'll be leaving here. I know I've been gone but I was looking forwarded to catching up.