Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I got nothing...

Can you believe I have no friggin idea on what to blog about today? It's been a long weekend and I have been all up in PBS...

Watching.

The movement.

I'm also working on corresponding with a sister that asked me a few questions that I must answer.

I'll post something tomorrow, and change that profile pic.

4 comments:

Aly Cat 121 said...

humph, I've been feeling like that lately. Not that my azz talked about much of anything interesting over at my place. Altho I do have the strong urge to constantly talk about food. I loved food BEFORE babies and just absolutely CRAVE it when I'm with baby. LOL

Believer said...

Can't wait to see the new pic.

NeenaLove said...

you're probably suffering as i do... of having wayyyy too much to talk about that you can't focus on one.

LOL... that's ALWAYS my problem.

aquababie said...

i think everyone is this way lately. my brain is certainly on vacation.