Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Friday, April 03, 2009

Huh?

Sometimes, it takes a wealth of courage to hold things back.

Other times, you gotta just let it spill from you emotionally.

I promised in my last post that I would curtail my emotions and conduct myself like a grown-ass man when it comes to blogging. I spent a lot of time back in the day waging war against certain folk, even myself lyrically with the written verse.

I've written a bunch of poems, held mental court with myself more than a few times and did everything within my physical to not do stupid shit when it came to situations, jobs and other people. I am not an anti-social cat so I still get out and speak. There was a time where I got too personal with people I had no business dealing with. In those instances, I shared all of myself and learned a lot about them. That information was strictly for me and I have not shared.

As I reflect on what I have done here with putting my business all out on the street and thangs I realize that life is a series of actions based on the emotional...

No comments: