Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

Sundays are better days for me.

Something about my Sundays brings me calm. I'm not a church goer but I have visited those of friends and family. I do watch football, but with all of the gadgets, technology and other people being football folk, it's very easy to catch up with the big games of the day. I normally have no tasks whatsoever that I actually plan on Sundays, so I normally sleep in late enough to see the last fifteen minutes of the football pre-game shows and then if I'm up to it, it's football.

Other than that. Sunday is my day to veg out and do much of nothing. well until now.

-------------------------------------


See...

I started this post around 2 in the afternoon. It's now a little after 11pm.

All I did was veg and take 2 naps. And did some shopping.

Oh well.


EDIT: 11:12pm

As I know that my posts feed to my facebook profile, I realy wish that folk would check in every once and a while to see what's going on. Especially when there are plans previously made and you haven't called to check in and use facebook as a contact tool.

Whatever, man.

Today wasn't a shit day where I had to deal with family issues, sickness or the bullshit from others.

That means it was indeed a good day.

No comments: