Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

When A Closed Mouth Gets Fed

Well, it never does.

I wish we would do just that as a whole. I tire watching stuff gain steam that really shouldn't. You know what I mean. People, TV shows, so-called politicians, policy, forced opinion... I refuse to believe that we're going to just sit here and let this happen.

You know what I'm talking about.

Back in the day, a sucka would get his or her as whooped if they just popped off and spoke anything but the truth about someone, some families or some things. I feel like I'm the last person on this planet (minus Tom Degan, Terry and a few others) that is speaking on something of worth around here. I know people have problems, but...

Health care reform is on the table
A woman's right to choose is at stake
Brown people and folk of the like have sat on their laurels that they did not have...

What in the hell are folks waiting for?

C'mon, y'all!!!

Closed mouths don't get fed. They never had. They never will.

You know what I'm talking about.

I'm tired, just got in from work. I wish I had more time.

1 comment:

Big Mark 243 said...

Sometimes I think that it is a Jedi mind trick at work. How else do you think that people can believe that something that is obviously more beneficial to themselves and others, will harm anyone? Doesn't any of the 'tea bag' and Anti-health care realize that it is the folks who DENY care for millions of Americans that are funding the fight to keep the public option out of the reform?