Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Din Din Da Diiiinnn... NEW SHIT!!! [Unseen Muse]

you are my unseen muse...


inspiring me without touch or sound


provoking thought, being in thought


heard in the mind from our last conversation


seen in my heart as I wear it on my sleeve


you cause me to write great things


you spark imaginative thought based off of a possibility


you create endless fodder because of conversations we've yet to have


forcing me to show my crooked smile.


helping me enjoy my time in a quiet space


intriguing me because there so many things that I do not know


you cure my boredom in the spiciest of ways


in your absence I do not write


when you're gone I cannot compose


I live on my island malnourished parched for a drop of the juices that

are those words


the ones spoken and directed torwards me.


indeed they nourish my creative


supplement the imaginative


fortify my wit


satiate my urge to know more


compliment my thoughts with whispers of conversation


stimulate me


my thoughts with yours become healthy children that cause the next

person to stop


and vibe with what was created


your rhythm, my verse causes the would to sway to the beat that

inspires from your soul


I am it's selfish interpreter


I'm selfish like that, yearning to keep you for myself but I feel the

need to yell my joy to the world and hopes it travels through space


transcending time because it's fleeting...


if you inspire thoughts such as these


and those that ride the vibe can groove to you as such


then why would I want to be away from you for more than a moment?


my heart beats to your drum of being


my surface shines in your presence


your light guides me


you thunder rattles my pen to create strokes of brilliance in your

name.


luscious notes of tremendous song on an unending stanza


all of this is tribute to you


all I want is for the world to sing your song as you see it and guide

them with verses


as long as you remain in the sight of my heart, you will remain on the

lips of the universe


they will sing for you in generations to come


you provide that even in the unseen


as much as I want for you to be my Sister Betty, I am satisfied in this

moment


you being my unseen muse.


2006 Hassan Olumoroti Ntimbanjayo

No comments: