Version 2.0

Culture, healing, politics and bullshit - Not necessarily in that order

The general, socio-political and very personal rantings and ravings of a hip hop head from the hood hustling for change... Of himself.

You all know me and are aware that I am unable to remain silent. At times to be silent is to lie. For silence can be interpreted as acquiescence.
—Miguel de Unamuno



.
.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Live... From Under A Rock!

Damn, fam...

I've been in the basement mixing up some serious stuff for the near future and totally lost track on reading and hooking up new blogs.

I'm fine. Just chilling, watching a little football and writing/recording... Just don't tell MorninMan. I got something up my sleeve and I had to just get away and crank that out while it was fresh in my mind. I've also been pinching pennies as of late, so I haven't been going out as much. The last time I snuck into my favorite diner at 2am I swear I saw someone familiar...

I got some new poetic joints that I want to throw at y'all, but I need my own attention to be paid to the blog first. I've noticed that a lot of y'all ain't blogging. I hope we get our refresh on and get back out there.

I see you Toneec42!!! Been a long time sis!

I'm very surprised to see that some folks found my last post well, too much. Our president has to work round and about all of the points I raised and 100 times more. I thought that most of us were aware of what was going on outside our homes and businesses. We take so much time to protect ourselves from the elements, out autos from damage and our clothing from dirt and stains. I just thought that the things we mortgage were just as important.

Oh, and I ain't running but I will make change.

It's time to get furious.

9 comments:

NegroPino™ said...

HELLO HANDSOME!!!!

have a good one

Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Would be nice if you stopped by my spot!

And, Missy...BLOG!

princessdominique said...

I've been blog-slacking but I'm back.

aquababie said...

howdy :)

deepnthought said...

hey there hi there ho there

Gallis said...

I wondered what happened.

Ms_SoCal said...

*stumbling by* ... sup?

Anonymous said...

I hope this finds you doing well.

Anonymous said...

i'm getting back in touch with my chicago roots. i'm from the south side but live in saudi. nice blog